Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, June 12, 2015 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Angie Reyes English
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Christina Goins, Office of the Board Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. RECOGNITION of South Bay Service Council Member Elaine Jeng, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer and Service Council Members
4. SAFETY Tip, Deputy John Apostol
6. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
7. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro Letter Designation Project, Cory Zelmer, Transportation Planning Manager, Rachelle Andrews, Transportation Planner
8. RECEIVE Presentation on Draft 2016-2019 Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan, Heather Menninger, AMMA Transit Planning
9. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY 2016, Council Members
10. RECEIVE Report on South Bay Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Station Cleanliness Report
Cancellation of July Public Hearings
Bus Accident Map
11. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.