Location & Date
Carson Community Center, 801 E. Carson,
Thursday, February 4, 2016 6:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Angie Reyes English
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Danielle Valentino, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
1. Call to Order and Remarks by Hearing Officer
- Purpose of Public Hearing
- Meeting Procedures
2. Reading of Statement Regarding Publication of Notices and Dissemination of Public Information, Dolores Ramos, Service Councils Analyst
3. Presentation of Proposed South Bay Service Changes for June 2016 or Later, Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Manager
4. Public Comment on Proposed Changes Only
Order of appearance and speaker time limit will be determined by the Hearing Officer. Only comments relative to the agenda will be considered.
5. Closing Remarks by Hearing Officer
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.