Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 2:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Michael Antonovich, Chair
Ara Najarian, Vice Chair
Michael Miles, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General County Counsel, General Counsel
Budget Public Hearing
- FY2012 Proposed Budget.
- Opening Remarks.
- Open Public Hearing
- Statement of the MTA Board Secretary concerning publication of notices and dissemination of public information
- Staff presentation of FY2012 Proposed Budget
- Public Comment
- Motion to Close Hearing
- adopting the proposed FY12 budgetas presented in the budget document (provided as a separate transmittal);
- approving the total budgeted salaries and benefits for each union/non-contract group as required by the Position Authorization and Compensation policy;
- approving the life-of-project budget for all new capital projects as presented in the proposed budget document including 16 new projects with a life-of-project budget over $5.0 million;
- approving the amendments to increase expenditures for requests submitted subsequent to preparation of the FY12 proposed budget; and
- approving the Reimbursement Resolution declaring Metro's intention to issue debt in FY12 for capital projects. Debt issuance will require separate Board approval.