Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, January 10, 2014 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Patricia Lin Hachiya
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Barry Shapiro
4. APPROVE Minutes from December 13, 2013 Meeting
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro's Bike Program, Anthony Jusay, Transportation Planning Manager
7. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro's "Seniors On The Move" Program, Lilly Ortiz, On the Move Riders Club Project Manager, Transit Safety Programs
8. RECEIVE Monthly Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.