Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, April 11, 2014 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Barry Shapiro
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. RECEIVE Presentation on the Five-Year Transit Service and Capital Improvement Plan (TSCIP), Wayne Wassell, Transportation Planning Manager. [DRAFT]
7. RECEIVE Presentation on Bus Stop Study, Carl Torres, Transportation Planning Manager
8. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.