Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, October 9, 2015 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Angie Reyes English
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Danielle Valentino, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Christina Goins, Office of the Board Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Deputy John Apostol
4. APPROVE Minutes from September 11, 2015 Meeting
5. CONSIDER Summary of Public Comments and Staff Report and APPROVE Service Changes on Metro Silver Line 910 and Line 450 for December 2015 or Later, Scott Page, Director, Service Performance Analysis and Service Council Members [HANDOUT]
6. RECEIVE Presentation on Regional Service Changes and Bus Stop Consolidation, Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Manager
8. RECEIVE Report on South Bay Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
9. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
10. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.