Location & Date
Grand Annex, 434 W. 6th St,
Wednesday, September 16, 2015 6:00 p.m.
South Bay Service Council Representatives:
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Angie Reyes English
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Danielle Valentino, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
1. Call to Order and Remarks by Hearing Officer
- Purpose of Public Hearing
- Meeting Procedures
2. Reading of Statement Regarding Publication of Notices and Dissemination of Public Information, Dolores Ramos, Sr. Councils Analyst
3. Presentation of Proposed Service Changes to Line 450 and Silver Line Service for December 2015 or Later, Scott Page, Director, Service Performance & Analysis
4. Public Comment on Proposed Changes Only
Order of appearance and speaker time limit will be determined by the Hearing Officer. Only comments relative to the agenda will be considered.
5. Closing Remarks by Hearing Officer