Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, September 11, 2015 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Charles M. Deemer
Angie Reyes English
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Danielle Valentino, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Christina Goins, Office of the Board Secretary
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Deputy John Apostol
4. APPROVE Minutes from August 14, 2015 Meeting
6. CONSIDER Trip Reallocation to Supplement Line 625 Service for December 2015 Implementation, Scott Page, Director, Service Performance Analysis
7. RECEIVE Report on South Bay Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
8. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
9. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.