Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, December 9, 2011 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Christina Goins, Board Secretary
Suzanne Handler, Council Secretary
- Pledge of Allegiance
- ROLL Call
- SAFETY Tip, Lt. Obenberger
- APPROVE Minutes from November 18, 2011 Meeting
- PUBLIC Comments
- RECEIVE report on Contract Bus Service, what types of fuel are being used, and completion of ATMS installation, Elizabeth Carter, Director Contract Bus
RECEIVE report on Public Hearing Guidelines and Title VI, Dan Levy, Director Civil Rights Program ComplianceReport to be presented next year 2012
- RECEIVE recommendation for Line 607 Service Change, Scott Greene, Service Planning and Development
- APPROVE public hearing date, time and location and authorize publication of hearing notice, Scott Greene, Service Development and Planning
- RECEIVE status of restrooms at Harbor/Gateway Transit Center, Scott Greene, Service Planning and Development
- RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
- Performance Report
- Service Quality Compliance Report
- Exposition Update
- Bus Station Cleanliness Report
- Web Page Update
- Public Hearings for Service Councils
- Council Member Comments
- Line Rides for November and December
- Action Items
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.