Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, June 13, 2014 9:30 a.m.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Barry Shapiro
4. APPROVE Minutes from May 9, 2014 Meeting
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. RECEIVE Update on Redondo Beach Station Refurbishment, John Roberts, DEO, Maintenance
7. RECEIVE Update on Crenshaw/LAX Green Line Rail Interface, Kimberly Ong, Director, Construction Management and Bruce Shelburne, Director, Rail Operations
8. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
- Update on Board actions to restructure fares
9. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY 2015, All Members
10. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.