Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, May 9, 2014 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Service Councils
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Christina Goins, Board Secretary Office
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Barry Shapiro
4. APPROVE Minutes from April 11, 2014 Meeting
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. RECEIVE Update on Redondo Beach Station Refurbishment, John Roberts, DEO, Maintenance
7. RECEIVE Update on Crenshaw Construction Bus Stop Changes, Scott Greene, Transportation Planning Manager
8. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. Council Member Comments and Line Rides
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.