Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, February 14, 2014 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call and Introductions
3. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Barry Shapiro
4. APPROVE Minutes from January 10, 2014 Meeting
5. PUBLIC Comments for Items not on the Agenda
6. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro’s Accident Reduction Program, Lilia Montoya, Operations Manager, Division 18
7. RECEIVE Update On Electric Vehicle Charging Station Installations, Cris Liban, DEO, Environmental Compliance Services
8. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. Council Member Comments and Line Rides Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.