Location & Date
Carson Community Center, 801 E. Carson,
Friday, February 11, 2011 9:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Ralph Franklin, Chair
John Addleman, Vice Chair
Jon Hillmer, Director Governance Council
Richard Morallo, Community Relations Mgr.
Suzanne Handler, Council Secretary
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- SWEAR in Roye Love new Representative to the Council, Suzanne Handler, Council Secretary
- Safety Tip
- APPROVE Minutes from January 14, 2011 meeting
- Public Comments
- RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer
- Performance Report
- Analysis of Bus Accidents
- Metro Board Actions in January
- Line rides on proposed service changes
- RECEIVE Update on LADOT Commuter Service, Phil Aker - Supervising Transportation Planner
- RECEIVE report on Metro Maintenance programs and challenges, Mike Singer – Div. Maint. Superintendant & Matt Dake – Equip. Maint. Mgr.
- Receive Update on Artesia Transit Center Working Group by Jon Hillmer
- DISCUSS Terms for South Bay Service Council, Jon Hillmer and Council Representatives
- Chair and Council Representative’s Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.