Location & Date
Inglewood City Hall, 1 West Manchester Blvd,
Friday, February 10, 2012 9:30 a.m.
June 2012 Proposed Service Changes
1. Remarks by Metro South Bay Cities Governance Council Chair, Ralph Franklin
- Call to Order
- Purpose of Public Hearing
- Meeting Procedures
2. Reading of Statement of MTA Secretary's Office Concerning
Publication of Notices and Dissemination of Public Information
3. Presentation of Proposed Service Changes for June 2012 or later by Scott
Greene, Service Planning and Operations Department
4. Public Comment on Proposed Changes Only
5. Closing Remarks by Chair
Order of appearance and speaker time limit will be determined by the Hearing Officer. Only comments relative to the agenda will be considered at the hearing.
ADA Accommodation: Special accommodations are available to the public for Metro-sponsored meetings. All requests for reasonable accommodations must be made at least three working days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Please telephone the project information line at 213.922.6934. Our TDD line is 1.800.252.9040