Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Thursday, May 19, 2011 1:00 p.m.
Call to Order
John Fasana, Chair
Michael Antonovich, Vice Chair
Michael Miles, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General County Counsel, General Counsel
- RECEIVE the Transit Operations report. (HANDOUT)
- Receive report on Los Angeles Metro Protective Services (LAMPS).
- AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to award a five-year indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity Contract No. PS10643055 to McAllister Office Pavilion, for space planning/installation services and workstations for an amount not to exceed $5,000,000.
- AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to execute Agreement No. MOU.P000CHP16 with the California Highway Patrol to provide field officer and administrative support to the Metro Freeway Service Patrol and Big Rig Service Patrol programs during FY12 for an amount not to exceed $990,000.
- REJECT all bids received in response to IFB PS11064106, cancel the procurement, and issue a new IFB for Integrated Waste Management Services.
- RECEIVE AND FILE report on vehicle emissions for Access Services and Metro Vanpool vehicle fleets.
- RECEIVE AND FILE the Metrolink Ridership and Revenue Report for July 2010 through March 2011.
- RECEIVE quarterly oral activities update from the Citizens Advisory Committee.
- RECEIVE AND FILE status report on the TAP Program and fare gate operations.
(ALSO ON EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT AND AUDIT COMMITTEE)
- RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
- TOS Recognition by NAACP
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION