Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Thursday, February 17, 2011 1:00 p.m.
Call to Order
John Fasana, Chair
Michael Antonovich, Vice Chair
Vacant, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General County Counsel, General Counsel
- RECEIVE the Transit Operations report.
- AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to award a five-year firm fixed unit rate Contract No. OP33442634 to Specialty Doors + Automation, Inc. (SDA), the lowest responsive, responsible bidder, to provide roll-up door repairs and installation services for MTA transit facilities for an amount not to exceed $1,536,750, inclusive of two one-year option periods, effective February 28, 2011.
- APPROVE amendment to add $1,500,000 to the FY11 budget for the Metro Vanpool Program costs to continue implementation through June 30, 2011.
- ADOPT the updated 2011 Metro Transit Service Policy. (CARRIED OVER FROM JANUARY OPERATIONS COMMITTEE)
- RECEIVE oral activities update from the Citizens Advisory Committee.
- RECEIVE oral Transit Services Bureau monthly report.
- RECEIVE oral report on Metro's Protective Services (Lead: Commander Pat Jordan).
- RECEIVE AND FILE report updating Regional Fare System Plan activities.
- RECEIVE AND FILE the Metrolink Ridership and Revenue Report for July 2010 through December 2010.
- RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE'S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION