Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Tuesday, February 4, 2020 2:00 p.m.
Call to order:
Dwight Ham, Chair
Belinda Faustinos, Vice Chair
1. ANNOUNCEMENT of new Chair and Vice Chair.
2. RECEIVE Introductory Remarks from Interim Chief Auditor.
3. APPROVE minutes of Regular Board meeting held January 14, 2019.
4. RECEIVE AND FILE the Independent Auditor’s Report on Schedule of Revenues and Expenditures for Proposition A and Proposition C Special Revenue Funds for the Year Ended June 30, 2019 (with comparative totals for 2018), Shalonda Baldwin, Interim Chief Auditor.
A. approving Notice of Intent to Hold Public Hearing; and
B. scheduling a Public Hearing to receive input on FY 2019 Audit of Propositions A & C Revenues and Expenditures.
6. Public Comment. Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Board subsequent to the posting of the agenda.