Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Marisa Perez, Chair
Richard Burnett, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Ana Maria Quintana
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. ROLL Call
4. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Barry Shapiro
5. RECEIVE Presentation on Metro's Blue Line Improvement Project, Bruce Shelburne, Rail Operations Manager
6. RECEIVE Summary of public comments received on Proposed Service Changes for June 2014 or later and Staff response, Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Manager [REPORT]
7. CONSIDER Proposed Service Changes for June 2014 or Later, Service Council Members
8. RECEIVE Presentation on Proposed Fare Restructuring, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. RECEIVE Director’s Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
10. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
11. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.