Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, January 9, 2014 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Marisa Perez, Chair
Richard Burnett, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Ana Maria Quintana
Jon Hillmer, Director, Regional Councils
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. SWEAR IN Aja Brown, Mayor, City of Compton as Council Member
3. ROLL Call
4. APPROVE Minutes from December 12, 2013 Meeting
5. SAFETY Tip, Lt. Barry Shapiro
6. RECEIVE Presentation on Artesia Blue Line Project Recognition of Lt. Leo Bauer, Los Angeles Sheriff's Department and Mike Wilson, Long Beach Transit, Jon Hillmer, Director
7. RECEIVE Recap of Metro December 8th Press Event on Blue Line Improvements, David Hershenson, Community Relations Manager
8. RECEIVE Update on February 13th Gateway Cities Meeting and Public Hearing Location, Jon Hillmer, Director
9. RECEIVE Monthly Director's Report, Jon Hillmer, Director
10. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
11. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.