Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, September 10, 2015 6:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Gene Daniels, Chair
Wally Shidler, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Ana Maria Quintana
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. SWEAR IN Isaac Galvan, Compton City Councilmember, as Service Council Member
3. ROLL Call
4. APPROVE Minutes from August 13, 2015 Meetings
5. RECEIVE Presentation on Transit Court and Citation Collection, Karen Gorman, Inspector General
7. RECEIVE Report on Gateway Cities Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
8. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
9. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.