Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, July 9, 2015 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Gene Daniels, Chair
Wally Shidler, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Ana Maria Quintana
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. SWEAR IN Isaac Galvan, Compton City Councilmember, as Service Council Member
3. ROLL Call
4. APPROVE Minutes from June 11, 2015 Meeting
5. RECEIVE Update on Eastside Transit Corridor Phase 2 Project, David Hershenson, Community Relations Manager
6. RECEIVE Update on Marketing of New Meeting Time, David Hershenson, Community Relations Manager
7. CONSIDER Adoption of FY16 Service Council Work Plan, Service Council Members
8. CONSIDER Going Dark for August 2015 Meeting, Service Council Members
9. RECEIVE Report on Gateway Cities Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
10. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
11. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.