Location & Date
Salt Lake Park Community Center Lounge, 3401 E. Florence Ave,
Thursday, June 11, 2015 2:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Richard Burnett, Chair
Gene Daniels, Vice Chair
Jo Ann Eros-Delgado
Ana Maria Quintana
Jon Hillmer, Executive Director
Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
David Hershenson, Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Dolores Ramos, Council Admin Analyst
Henry Gonzalez, Council Comm. Rel. Mgr.
Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Mgr.
1. PLEDGE of Allegiance
2. SWEAR IN Al Austin, Long Beach City Councilmember, and Isaac Galvan, Compton City Councilmember, as Service Council Members
3. ROLL Call
4. APPROVE Minutes from April 9, 2015 and May 14, 2015 Meetings
5. RECEIVE Presentation on Draft 2016-2019 Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan, Heather Menninger, AMMA Transit Planning
6. RECEIVE Report on Blue Line Safety and Security, Duane Martin, DEO, Chief Executive Office
7. CONSIDER Change in Regular Meeting Time, Service Council Members
8. RECEIVE Report on Planned Minor June Service Changes, Michael Sieckert, Transportation Planning Manager
9. ELECT Chair and Vice Chair for FY 2016, Council Members
10. RECEIVE Report on Gateway Cities Service Performance, Gary Spivack, Deputy Executive Officer
- Station Cleanliness Report
11. PUBLIC Comment for items not on the Agenda
12. CHAIR and Council Member Comments
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Council; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Council subsequent to the posting of the agenda.