Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Mark Ridley-Thomas, Chair
John Fasana, Vice Chair
Carrie Bowen, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General
County Counsel, General Counsel
5. ADOPT a resolution authorizing the Chief Executive Officer and other Authorized Officers to negotiate and execute the loan agreement, bond, supplemental trust agreement and related documents between LACMTA and the U. S. Department of Transportation related to a $856 million Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act loan for the Westside Purple Line Extension Section 1.
(REQUIRES SEPARATE, SIMPLE MAJORITY BOARD VOTE.)
AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to execute the $207 million Measure R Local Match Financial Contribution Agreement to facilitate payment by the City of Los Angeles of its local share contribution of certain Measure R Transit project costs.
7. DECLARE the property located at 1792 Baker Street, in the City of Los Angeles (the "Property") as surplus and authorize the sale of the property for $1,170,000 less any closing costs paid by MTA to Iona, LLC.
8. RECEIVE AND FILE the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority’s basic financial statements and component financial statement audits completed by KPMG LLP for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2013.
39. RECEIVE oral update on the Fiscal Year 2015 Budget Process.
9. RECEIVE report from the Chief Executive Officer.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION