Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 2:30 p.m.
23. RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
24. RECEIVE oral Federal/State Affairs update.
25. AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to execute multiple award audit services agreement:
- execute a five-year, fixed rate multiple award agreement, with the firms listed, inclusive of two one-year options, effective July 1, 2012 for a cumulative total amount not to exceed $8,800,000;
- execute Task Orders under these contracts for services for a total amount not to exceed $8,800,000; and
- execute contracts with additional qualified firms during the course of the five-year agreement within the above total amount not to exceed $8,800,000, should there be a need to expand the panel.
26. AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to purchase All Risk Property and Boiler and Machinery insurance policies for all property for a not to exceed price of $2.33 million for the 12-month period May 10, 2012 through May 10, 2013.
27. RECEIVE oral report on Analysis and Findings - Project Acceleration Methodologies. (HANDOUT)
(ALSO ON PLANNING AND PROGRAMMING & EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEES)
28. RECEIVE AND FILE report on budget themes and performance metrics.
29. RECEIVE AND FILE report on Metro's Strategic Workforce Planning initiativesto prepare for the attrition of employees who may retire in the next five to ten years.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION