Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Mel Wilson, Chair
Ara Najarian, Vice Chair
Michael Miles, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General County Counsel, General Counsel
- RECEIVE report from the Chief Financial Services Officer [HANDOUT].
- APPROVE appointing CanAm Enterprises for a three-year term inclusive of two one-year options to identify opportunities to use EB-5 financing to debt finance capital projects.
- Adopting the Investment Policy;
- Approving the Financial Institutions Resolution authorizing financial institutions to honor signatures of LACMTA Officials; and
- Delegating to the Treasurer or his/her designees, the authority to invest funds for a one-year period, pursuant to California Government Code Section 53607.
- RECEIVE AND FILE report on year end financial performance for Fiscal Year 2011 budget.
- RECEIVE AND FILE the first quarter financial performance for Fiscal Year 2012 budget.
- RECEIVE AND FILE the FY13 Budget Planning Parameters and the updated progress report on the Budget Themes.
- RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION