Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 2:30 p.m.
Call to Order
Mel Wilson, Chair
Ara Najarian, Vice Chair
Michael Miles, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General
County Counsel, General Counsel
15. RECEIVE report from the Chief Financial Services Officer. (HANDOUT)
A. increasing the Life of Project Budget for the Contract Information Management System by $2,247,850 from $5,313,400 to $7,561,250 and combine CP207096 (CIMS Phase I) into CP207130 (CIMS Phase II); and
B. authorizing the Chief Executive Officer to award a 27 month, firm fixed price contract under RFP No. PS63502579 with Zanett Commercial Solutions, for development and implementation of a Contract Information Management System, for an amount not to exceed $6,231,032 inclusive of sales tax.
17. AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding with the City of San Gabriel pertaining to the City's railroad grade separation bridges, trench and supporting structures as part of the Alameda Corridor East Project.
18. APPROVE appointing CanAm Enterprises for a three-year term inclusive of two one-year options to identify opportunities to use EB-5 financing to debt finance capital projects.
(CARRIED OVER FROM JANUARY FINANCE, BUDGET AND AUDIT COMMITTEE MEETING)
19. RECEIVE AND FILE the second quarter report of Management Audit Services for the period ending December 31, 2011.
20. RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE'S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION