Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 1:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Gloria Molina, Chair
Mel Wilson, Vice Chair*
Michael Miles, non-voting member
Office of U.S. Congressman Tony Cardenas
1508 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General
County Counsel, General Counsel
5. RECEIVE report from the Chief Financial Services Officer.
6. RECEIVE report from the Chief Executive Officer.
7. RECEIVE oral Federal/State Affairs update.
8. RECEIVE oral report on Project Budget and Schedule Status.
(ALSO ON CONSTRUCTION COMMITTEE)
9. AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to adopt the Biomethane Implementation Plan.
10. AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to:
B. use Project Number 450001 funds for administration of projects developed using Utility-Related Financing.
12. RECEIVE AND FILE report on budget themes and performance metrics.
49. AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to execute modification No. 17 to Contract No. PS33201664 with ACS State and Local Solutions (now Xerox Services) to provide continuation of Regional TAP Service Center services for a period of up to twelve months (including six one month options) in an amount not-to-exceed $8,800,000, increasing the total contract value from $50,201,724 to $59,001,724. The base extension is six months with six additional months to be issued, as required by Metro, on a month-to-month basis.
53. DELEGATE authority to the Chief Executive Officer to conclude negotiation, approve and execute a revenue producing lease for the former "Union Bagel" location in Union Station.
54. CONSIDER: [HANDOUT]
A. accepting the updated Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) Financial Forecast including:
- additional "up to" cost assumptions for the following LRTP programs:
a. State of Good Repair - $750M
b. Accelerated Regional Transportation Improvement Project (ARTI) [Assumes toll based borrowing] - $410M
c. a summary of the use of fund assignment authority delegated to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO); and
- Measure R Project Cost Control Process and Policy compliance recommendations:
a. Westside Subway Section 1 FTA Project Management Oversight Consultant (PMOC) Estimate - $178M;
b. Regional Connector PMOC Estimate - $33M;
c. Interstate 5 South (LACMTA) - $153M;
d. Interstate 5 South (Excess ROW, State & Other) - $50M;
e. Interstate 405 Northbound HOV Lane - $75M;
f. Exposition Phase 1 (Expo Authority) - $32M;
g. Exposition Phase 1 (LACMTA) - $7M.
Consideration of Items not on the posted agenda, including: Items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; Items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or Items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON Items OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE'S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION