Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:00 p.m.
15. AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to purchase All Risk Property and Boiler and Machinery Insurance policies for all property at a price not to exceed $2.35 million for the 12-month period May 10, 2014 through May 10, 2015.
16. APPROVE the updated CNG Hedging Program and extend the program expiration to June 30, 2020.
17. APPROVE Motion by Director Krekorian that the Chief Executive Officer report back in 30 days on Metro’s current advertising policy and an assessment of the current advertising contractor, and that the CEO report on the options for generating revenue from:
A. Digital Billboard at transit stops and MTA owned right of ways;
B. enhancing the wrapping of buses, rail and stalls with more advertising;
C. advertising in Union Station and other potential multi-modal facilities and major transit stations; and
D. the report should include comparative analysis on advertising in other major cities and systems and how Los Angeles Metro can use best practices and creative approaches to increase advertising revenue.
18. RECEIVE AND FILE report on the status of Metro’s revenue-generating bus and rail advertising contracts.
19. RECEIVE oral report on FY 2015 Budget Development Status.
20. RECEIVE report from the Chief Executive Officer.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION