Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Thursday, November 17, 2011 9:00 a.m.
Call to Order
Richard Katz, Chair
Zev Yaroslavsky, Vice Chair
Michael Miles, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General
County Counsel, General Counsel
22. RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
23. RECEIVE report of the Chief Communications Officer.
24. RECEIVE oral Federal/State Affairs update.
A. approving the short list of respondents to the Union Station Master Plan Request for Information and Qualifications for participation in the Master Plan Request for Proposals (RFP) and
B. authorizing payment of an amount not to exceed $10,000 as a stipend to each short listed respondent submitting a complete response to the Master Plan RFP.
26. RECEIVE AND FILE report on one-year pilot program to provide transit passes to foster youth participating in the Los Angeles County's Youth Self-Sufficiency Program.
27. RECEIVE AND FILE report on plans to release two Requests for Proposals to generate revenue through the sale of various types of advertising on the Metro bus and rail system. [HANDOUT]
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE'S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION