Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Thursday, July 17, 2014 11:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Eric Garcetti, Chair
Mark Ridley-Thomas, Vice Chair
Carrie Bowen, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Acting Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Inspector General
County Counsel, General Counsel
68. RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
69. RECEIVE oral Federal/State Affairs update.
70. RECEIVE AND FILE report on technology improvements for the board archive system, incorporating specific elements and principles identified in the motion, including online access to contracts and live streaming of board and committee proceedings.
71. RECEIVE AND FILE the quarterly status report on ways to use technology and innovation to improve the customer experience on Metro’s Bus and Rail system.
73. RECEIVE AND FILE status on the Project Labor Agreement and Construction Careers Programs on the Crenshaw/LAX Transit Corridor Project for activity through May 17, 2014.
(ALSO ON CONSTRUCTION COMMITTEE)
74.MOVED TO SYSTEM SAFETY, SECURITY AND OPERATIONS COMMITTEE RECEIVE AND FILE the Office of the Inspector General activities report, which includes the audit report on the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department Contract.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION