Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Thursday, February 17, 2011 9:00 a.m.
Call to Order
Don Knabe, Chair
Antonio Villaraigosa, Vice Chair
Vacant, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General County Counsel, General Counsel
- RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
- RECEIVE report of the Chief Communications Officer.
- RECEIVE oral Federal/State Affairs update.
- RECEIVE AND FILE report responding to Board questions regarding implementation of the Metro Student Field Trip Program.
- RECEIVE AND FILE the second quarter report of Management Audit Services for the period ending December 31, 2010.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION