Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Thursday, February 16, 2012 9:00 a.m.
Call to Order
Richard Katz, Chair
Zev Yaroslavsky, Vice Chair
Michael Miles, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General County Counsel, General Counsel
- RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
- RECEIVE report of the Chief Communications Officer.
- RECEIVE oral Federal/State Affairs update.
- ADOPT the Amendments to the Administrative Code.
- RECEIVE AND FILE report on Civil Rights Compliance Update.
- RECEIVE AND FILE report on demonstration results of fare gate locking at selected Metro Rail stations.
(ALSO ON SYSTEM SAFETY AND OPERATIONS COMMITTEE)
- RECEIVE oral update on Education Plan to Combat Human Trafficking.
(ALSO ON CONSTRUCTION COMMITTEE)
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE’S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION