Location & Date
Metro Board Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Thursday, May 19, 2011 10:30 a.m.
Call to Order
Don Knabe, Chair
Mel Wilson, Vice Chair
Michael Miles, non-voting member
Arthur T. Leahy, Chief Executive Officer
Michele Jackson, Board Secretary
Karen Gorman, Ethics Officer
Karen Gorman, Acting Inspector General County Counsel, General Counsel
- Receive Transit Project Delivery Executive Director's Report. (HANDOUT)
- RECEIVE report from Caltrans District Director.
- an increase to the Total Contract Value for Contract No. MC069, with Stantec Consulting, Inc. to provide Construction Management Support Services for an amount not to exceed $7,500,000, from $21,500,000 to $29,000,000; and
- the Chief Executive Officer to execute individual Contract Work Orders and Modifications within the Board approved contract value.
- RECEIVE AND FILE report on status of construction of I-5 Orange County Line to I-605 Widening.
(HANDOUT) (ALSO ON MEASURE R PROJECT DELIVERY COMMITTEE)
- RECEIVE report of the Chief Executive Officer.
Consideration of items not on the posted agenda, including: items to be presented and (if requested) referred to staff; items to be placed on the agenda for action at a future meeting of the Committee or Board; and/or items requiring immediate action because of an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the Committee subsequent to the posting of the agenda.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ITEMS OF PUBLIC INTEREST WITHIN COMMITTEE'S SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION