Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, January 22, 2020 6:00 p.m.
Brian Bowens, Chair
Tammy Ashton, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
AGENDA PM 6:00
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approve November 2019 General Assembly Meeting Minutes- (Action)
3. Metro Crenshaw Line Northern Extension Presentation (30 min.)
4. City of West Hollywood Staff to discuss Metro Crenshaw Northern Extension Project (30 min.)
5. Congestion Reduction Report Formation (20 min.)
6. Draft Criteria for Potential CAC Annual Honoree and Honorable Mention (Action- see draft selection criteria provided by CAC Executive Committee) (10 min.).
7. Request of CAC Executive Committee for Metro to Assign CAC Minute Writer for Meetings (5 min.)
8. Administrative Items
a. NextGen Bus Study Meetings: https://www.metro.net/projects/nextgen/events/
b. Reminder of Attendance of CAC Members
c. Solicitation of CAC Members for photo, appointer info., and location on Metro CAC website: https://www.metro.net/about/about-metro/cac-members/
d. Congestion Reduction Ad-Hoc Committee Status
9. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 minutes per speaker)
10. Consider items not on the posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.