Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, December 4, 2015 9:30 a.m.
Jerard Wright, Chair
Dalila Sotelo, Vice-Chairperson
Michael Kravitz, Secretary
Seymour Rosen, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
3. Conversation with Metrolink CEO Art Leahy
4. Old & New Business
5. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items, (1 minute per speaker)
6. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
7. Adjournment , See you all next year, next meeting will be January 8th, 2016
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER