Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, October 23, 2019 6:00 p.m.
Brian Bowens, Chair
Tammy Ashton, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approve Meeting Minutes- September 2019
5. Metro Low Income Fare is Easy (LIFE) Program DRAFT letter submitted by Metro CAC Vice Chair for review/potential approval by CAC General Assembly (Action)
6. Administrative Items
a. Metro CAC’s info. request to Title VI staff re: Foothill Transit thresholds.
b. CAC’s Approved Meeting Dates / Times for 2020
c. CAC’s DRAFT / Working List of External Organizations that CAC Members have expressed initial interest in hearing from during future CAC meetings.
d. Articles of interest Australian Congestion Pricing study and fairness (from member James Askew) http://theconversation.com/three-charts-on-why-congestion-charging-is-fairer-than-you-might-think-124894
7. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 minutes per speaker)
8. Consider items not on the posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.