Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, March 27, 2019 6:00 p.m.
Darrell Clarke, Chair
Dalila Sotelo, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
Robert S. Wolfe
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of Meeting Minutes- Feb. 2019 (Action)
- a. Multilingual community engagement
- b. Impact of detours and temporary events on protected communities
- c. Equity Platform
4. Framing Discussion on the Budget
- a. Cost of fare collection
- b. Other areas of interest to CAC
6. Open Discussion from CAC Members
7. Standing/Administrative Items
- a. Metro Policy Advisory Committee Update
- b. Metro NexGen Bus Update (Workshops Complete)
- c. Other Administrative Items
8. Consider items not on the posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. This CAC meeting is scheduled from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:00 PM adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.