Location & DateCANCELLED
Metro Gateway Conference Room, 1 Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor, Metro Headquarters Building,
Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:30 p.m.
Neil Bjornsen, Chair
Jerard Wright, Vice-Chairperson
Michael Kravitz, Secretary
Bill Latto, Chair Emeritus
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Presentation: DRAFT FY 14 Budget Overview presented by Frank Shapiro, Deputy Executive Officer, Finance
4. Questions by the Council regarding the presentation
5. Public Comment, Agenda Items, (1 minute per speaker)
6. Old Business
7. New Business
8. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (1 minute per speaker)
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. The CAC is scheduled from 6:30 - 8:30 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:30 PM Adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER.