Location & Date
Metro Board Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, October 4, 2013 11:30 a.m.
Neil Bjornsen, Chair
Jerard Wright, Vice-Chairperson
Michael Kravitz, Secretary
Bill Latto, Chair Emeritus
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Approval of Excused absences by Councilmembers Chair Bjornsen, Secretary Kravitz, Bailey, Latto, Sachar and Seal for the September 25, 2013 CAC General Assembly.
4. Update on State and Federal issues affecting Metro by Michael Turner, Director of Government Relations
5. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items, (1 minute per speaker)
6. Old Business
- New Appointers for 2013-14
- Safety and Operations presentation
7. New Business
- Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. The CAC is scheduled from 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to a 1:30 PM Adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF ONE-MINUTE PER SPEAKER.