Location & Date
Metro Board Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, November 2, 2012 11:30 a.m.
Neil Bjornsen, Chair Jerard Wright, Vice‐Chairperson
Tony Banash, Secretary Bill Latto, Chair Emeritus
Michael Kravitz Anne Reid
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of Minutes
3. General Public Comment (1 minute per speaker)
4. Approve excused absences by Councilmembers Kravitz, Lotto, Sachar, Seal, Shidler and Sotelo for the October 24, 2012 General Assembly Meeting.
5. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
6. Old Business
7. New Business
8. Tour of Transit Court presented and led by Karen Gorman , Chief Ethics Officer