Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Friday, June 4, 2021 10:00 a.m.
Virtual Online Meeting
To join Virtually:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: bit.ly/cacexecmtg
For Telephone Access Dial: 669.900.9128 -OR- 888.788.0099 (Toll-free)
Meeting ID: 953 9789 5349
Submit your comments by 5 p.m. the day prior at: https://metrola.wufoo.com/forms/q13333191xyprxi/
Or, send via Office Mail to:
One Gateway Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Please include the meeting date and agenda item number in your correspondence. Submit your written public comments or documentation as soon as possible but no later than 5 p.m. the day before the scheduled meeting.
*Online Chat feature will be available during the meeting.
Hank Fung, Chair
Tammy Ashton, Vice Chair
Brian Bowens, Secretary
Dalila Sotelo, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Introductions (5 min)
2. Approve May 7th Executive Committee Meeting Minutes (Attachment A) (Action) (5 min)
3. CAC’s Selection of June General Assembly (GA) Mtg. topics & consider future GA topics (30 Min). (Attachment B)
4. Administrative Items & Announcements (20 min.) (Attachment C)
5. CAC Requested Follow-up Items (10 min.) (Attachment D)
6. Chair’s request to revisit discussion re: CAC’s placement in Metro organization
7. Open Discussion for CAC Members
8. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 min. per speaker)
9. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
a. PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER COMMENT. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER COMMENT. CAC Members R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.