Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Wednesday, May 26, 2021 6:00 p.m.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: bit.ly/cacgeneralmtg
Call-in Numbers: 1-669-900-9128 -OR- 1-888-788-0099 (Toll-free) Meeting ID: 926 2570 0314 Passcode: 426833
*Online Chat Feature During Meeting
Or, submit your comments via online comment form by 5 p.m. the day prior at: https://metrola.wufoo.com/forms/q13333191xyprxi/
Or, send via Office Mail and ensure arrival to Metro by 5 p.m. the day prior to:
One Gateway Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Please include the Agenda number and meeting date in your correspondence. Please submit your written public comments or documentation as soon as possible but no later than 5 p.m the day before the scheduled meeting.
Hank Fung, Chair
Tammy Ashton, Vice Chair
Brian Bowens, Secretary
Dalila Sotelo, Chair Emeritus
Greg Anderson James Askew Tony Banash Darrell Clarke Michael Conrad Russ Davies
Anna Martin Keith Martin
Jazmin Ortega Anne Reid
Wally Shidler Chris Wilson Bob Wolfe
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Introductions (5 min)
2. Approve Gen. Assembly April 28th Mtg. Minutes (Attachment A) (5 min) (Action)
3. Metro Planning updates (Attachment B) (5 min.)
5. Metro Operations Updates (Attachment D) (20 min.)
8. Chair’s Reminders to Council for June CAC Meeting cycle (per bylaws guidance) (5 min.):
a. Reminder from Chair to CAC Members to pursue re-appointment by active voting Metro Board Director, if former appointer has left Metro Board. Chair is available to help CAC Members who wish to seek re-appointment.
b. CAC Officer Elections at June 23rd General Assembly Meeting
c. Adoption of annual work plan / framework at June GA Mtg.
d. Adoption of CAC Meeting dates for Jan. 2022-Dec. 2022
9. CAC Requested Follow-up Items (Attachment G) (10 min.)
10. Open Discussion for CAC Members
11. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 min. per speaker)
12. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER COMMENT. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER COMMENT. CA Members R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249. MTA Board Meetings/Agendas | Click here to return to MTA.net home