Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Friday, March 5, 2021 10:00 a.m.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: bit.ly/cacexecmtg
Call-in numbers: 669.900.9128 -OR- 888.788.0099 (Toll-free)
Meeting ID: 953 9789 5349
*Online Chat Feature During Meeting
Or, submit your comments via online comment form by 5 p.m. the day prior at: https://metrola.wufoo.com/forms/q13333191xyprxi/
Or, send via Office Mail and ensure arrival to Metro by 5 p.m. the day prior to:
One Gateway Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Please include the Agenda number and meeting date in your correspondence. Please submit your written public comments or documentation as soon as possible but no later than 5 p.m. the day before the scheduled meeting.
Hank Fung, Chair
Tammy Ashton, Vice Chair
Brian Bowens, Secretary
Dalila Sotelo, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Introductions (5 min)
2. Approve Executive Committee Meeting Minutes (Action) (5 min)
a. February 2021 Exec. Comm. Mtg. Minutes (Attachment A)
3. Selection of February and potential future General Assembly Mtg. Presentations/Topic(s) (40 min).
a. Traffic Reduction Study updates
b. Metro’s Homeless Initiatives and Task Force
c. Fareless System Initiative (FSI)
d. NextGen Bus Lanes and improving Bus speeds updates
e. Goods Movement Plan Updates
f. State Rail Plan Updates
g. Metro Countywide Coordinated Plan (plan’s emphasis is on ensuring enhanced mobility for Older Adults and Individuals with Disabilities) – in depth presentation to Council offered.
h. TAP updates – new contactless payment introduced in Sept. 2020
i. Follow-up on Vice Chair’s Traffic Reduction Study Questions, Council inputs, Draft Report status
j. Crenshaw North Extension Project Updates
k. Metro TOD updates and March virtual public meetings
l. I-105 Project Updates
m. Metro Countywide Sustainability Program Updates
n. Metro Recovery Task Force Latest Updates on Recommendations & Final Draft Report
o. Metro Short Range Transportation Plan updates
p. Metro Customer Experience Initiative – regular updates
q. Federal Mask mandate and Metro implementation
r. Other CAC Member suggestions?
4. Administrative Items & Announcements (5 min.)
a. Updates from CAC Members, as shared with Chair and/or staff.
5. CAC Requested Follow-up Items (10 min.):
a. Metro Countywide Sustainability Program
i. Metro Sustainability Program’s invitation to CAC to have an official voting seat via 1-2 max. CAC Members on the Sustainability Council. Completion of online application- via weblink provided to Tony Banash and Keith Martin is required to complete process. (discussion and potential action).
b. Metro Public Safety Advisory Committee information
c. CAC Members’ monthly reminder to send pic and 3-bullet bio if they have not yet.
6. Open Discussion for CAC Members
7. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 min. per speaker)
8. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
a. PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER COMMENT. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER COMMENT. CAC Members R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249. MTA Board Meetings/Agendas | Click here to return to MTA.net home