Location & Date
Virtual Meeting, ,
Wednesday, February 24, 2021 6:00 p.m.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: bit.ly/cacgeneralmtg
Call-in Numbers: 1-669-900-9128 -OR- 1-888-788-0099 (Toll-free)
Meeting ID: 926 2570 0314
*Online Chat Feature During Meeting
Or, submit your comments via online comment form by 5 p.m. the day prior at: https://metrola.wufoo.com/forms/q13333191xyprxi/
Or, send via Office Mail and ensure arrival to Metro by 5 p.m. the day prior to:
One Gateway Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Please include the Agenda number and meeting date in your correspondence. Please submit your written public comments or documentation as soon as possible but no later than 5 p.m. the day before the scheduled meeting.
Hank Fung, Chair
Tammy Ashton, Vice Chair
Brian Bowens, Secretary
Dalila Sotelo, Chair Emeritus
- Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Introductions (5 min)
- Approve Gen. Assembly Jan. 27th Mtg. Minutes (Attachment A) (5 min) (Action)
- Metro staff updates regarding new Federal masking rules (15 min.)
a. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Press Release
b. Metro’s TheSource update
c. Potential related February 2021 Metro Board Report(s)
- Metro Customer Experience Updates - (Attachment B) (30 min)
- Status updates on CAC Members Tony Banash and Keith Martin’s expressed interest to apply & serve as CAC “Primary” and CAC “Alternate” on Metro’s Sustainability Council. (Potential Action) (10 min.)
a. Sustainability Advisory Council Overview
b. Online Application process for formal selection
c. Metro Sustainability Council Members
d. Sustainability Council Meeting Schedule
- Metro Chair’s Report for February 2021 (Attachment C) (15 min.)
- Chair’s updates re: Public Safety Advisory Committee (PSAC); CAC’s requested weblink to January PSAC Receive & File Metro Board Report (20 min.)
- CAC Requested Follow-up Items (10 min.):
a. Reminder from Chair to pursue re-appointment by active voting Metro Board Director, if current CAC appointer has left Metro Board. Chair is available to help any CAC Members who wish to seek re-appointment.
b. Reminder- CAC anticipated meeting dates for 2021 Calendar Year on CAC website and circulated in previous Agenda packets.
c. Reminder to submit picture & 3-bullet bio if you’d like that info. to be added to Metro CAC website.
- Open Discussion for CAC Members
- Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 min. per speaker)
- Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER COMMENT. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER COMMENT. CAC Members R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249. MTA Board Meetings/Agendas | Click here to return to MTA.net home