Location & Date
Metro Board Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, November 1, 2019 10:00 a.m.
Brian Bowens, Chair
Tammy Ashton, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approve Meeting Minutes – October 2019 (Action)
3. LIFE Program Draft Letter Revisions (Review and Possible Action)
4. Discuss/Select Speakers for October General Assembly Meeting
(SCAG, Metro Congestion Pricing staff, Community Group on Congestion Pricing, Metro Office of Extraordinary Innovation)
5. Administrative Items:
- a. Meeting Attendance
- b. Review/discuss Chair’s proposed schedule for congestion pricing topic
- c. Other Administrative Items
- i. Agencies/Organizations/Speakers for possible hosting as guest speaker
- ii. Articles (if applicable)
- iii. Email protocols- request by CAC Members for official Metro email/forwarding address
- iv. Follow-up from October CAC meeting on I-105 Expresslanes and Title VI
6. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 min. per speaker)
7. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.