Location & Date
Metro Headquarters - Union Station Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, September 26, 2018 6:00 p.m.
Darrell Clarke, Chair
Dalila Sotelo, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
Daniella Alcedovid Diaz
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
4. Activity Based Bus/Rail Cost Model and components of fare collection expenditures (finance/budget)
- a. What goes into the model
- b. How security, maintenance, etc. are allocated
5. Fare Collection Discussion (time permitting)
- a. Cost of fare collection, security, infrastructure support
- b. Alternative fare collection models throughout the world
- c. TAP updates and TAP data collection and barriers to monetization
- d. Youth fare programs to incentivize ridership
- e. Systemwide all door boarding/disincentivizing cash payment on bus
- f. Other areas
6. Open Discussion from CAC Members
- a. Parking (auto and bike) – October General Assembly
- b. Metrolink CEO- October Executive Committee Mtg. (CAC Chair is pursuing)
8. Standing Items
- a. Metro Policy Advisory Committee Update
- b. Metro NexGen Bus Update
- c. Discussion/review of CAC Work Plan for FY 2019
- d. Other Administrative Items
9. Consider items not on the posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. This CAC meeting is scheduled from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:00 PM adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.