Location & Date
Metro Union Station Conference Room, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, July 25, 2018 6:00 p.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
Darrell Clarke, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of Meeting Minutes (Action)
4. Metro Brown Act & Ethics Training (Verbal Presentation)
5. Opportunity for CAC Members to share their names, appointers, and interest in transportation (3-4 Members per meeting).
6. Review and Adoption of Metro CAC 2019 Meeting Dates (Action)
7. Discussion & Review of CAC Work Plan for FY 2019
8. Outreach Methodology / Tactics / Engagement
- a. Open forum & consideration of ideas discussed at July Exec. Com. Mtg.
9. Consider Formal Adoption of Work Plan for FY 2019 (Potential Action)
10. Standing Items
- a. Metro Policy Advisory Committee Update
- b. Metro Ad-Hoc Customer Experience Committee Update
- c. Other Administrative Items
11. Consider items not on the posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. This CAC meeting is scheduled from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:00 PM adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.