Location & Date
Metro Union Station Conference Room, 3rd Floor,
Wednesday, June 27, 2018 6:00 p.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
Darrell Clarke, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
6:00 1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
3. Election of Officers
4. Presentation of Metro Certificate of Appreciation to CAC Chair, Dalila Sotelo
5. Countywide Planning to Present LRTP Update
6. Discussion and Review of CAC Work Plan
a. Topics and Presentations Considered in Previous Year
b. Metro ADA Policy Update
c. Discuss and Consider Incorporating topics and themes into CAC Work Plan, as suggested by CAC Members
d. CAC Strategic Objectives
e. Formation of Ad-Hoc Committees, as needed
7. Outreach Methodology / Tactics / Engagement
a. Open Forum
8. Adoption of Work Plan
9. Standing Items
a. Metro Policy Advisory Committee Update
b. Metro Ad-Hoc Customer Experience Committee Update
c. Metro NexGen Bus Study Update
d. Other Administrative Items
10. Consider items not on the posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda for action at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
Please Note: Times, as indicated above, are approximate. This CAC meeting is scheduled from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Therefore, meetings are subject to an 8:00 PM adjournment time as the subject of discussion and questions posed by the Council dictate.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.