Location & Date
Metro Board Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Friday, May 4, 2018 11:30 a.m.
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
3. Standing Items
- a. Administrative Items
- i. Review Absences
- ii. Preliminary Review/Discussion of CAC Workplan ahead of formal adoption in June 2018
4. Confirm Topic for CAC May General Assembly Meeting:
- a. Transit Safety/Security Update
- b. Homelessness
- c. Recent topic suggestion by Metro Planning Staff for CAC Consideration: Metro’s Station/Transfer Design Guidelines
- d. Other future topics as discussed by CAC Members: Metro ExpressLanes; Construction Update; System Rail Capacity Update; Status of SB 1 Funding/Repeal Efforts; Update from Office of Extraordinary Innovation; Ethics/Brown Act Training Follow-Up; Regional Rail Update; CAC Officer Elections & Adoption of Updated Work Plan (June Mtg.)., etc.
5. Open Discussion re: CAC Member Engagement
6. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 minutes per speaker)
7. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.