Location & Date
Metro Headquarters Building - William Mulholland Conference Room, One Gateway Plaza, , 15th Floor ,
Friday, April 6, 2018 11:30 a.m.
Dalila Sotelo, Chair
Darrell Clarke, Vice Chair
Hank Fung, Secretary
Tony Banash, Chair Emeritus
1. Call to Order: Pledge of Allegiance, Welcome and Introductions
2. Approve Meeting Minutes (Action)
3. Standing Items
a. Administrative Items
i. Review Absences
ii. NexGen Bus Restructuring Study
iii. Discuss Topics for Next CAC Update to Metro Board
b. Seymour Rosen, CAC former Chair Emeritus- recognition
4. Confirm topic for CAC April General Assembly Meeting:
a. Metro FY 18-19 Budget Development (follow-up from March)
b. Other topics as requested by CAC Members
5. Open discussion on CAC Member engagement
6. Public Comment, Non-Agenda Items (2 minutes per speaker)
7. Consider items not on posted agenda, including items to be presented and referred to committee members and/or staff; items to be placed on agenda at a future CAC meeting; and items requiring immediate action due to an emergency situation or where the need to take immediate action came to the attention of the CAC subsequent to posting of the agenda.
PUBLIC COMMENT WILL BE TAKEN AFTER EACH AGENDA ITEM FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER. COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS BUT WITHIN THE SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION OF THE CAC WILL BE HEARD AT THE END OF AGENDA FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO-MINUTES PER SPEAKER
CAC MEMBERS PLEASE R.S.V.P TO (213) 922-1249.